Thursday, February 21, 2008

Out of the mouth of my babes

A conversation between me and Logan...

Logan: Mommy, when I get bigger, are you going to get "old"?
Me: Well, yeah, I will get older...
Logan: Old like?
Me: Older like your aunts and uncles.
Logan: Oh good!!! That's not old!
Me: Well, what is old?
Logan: Old is like Grandpa and Grandma!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A conversation between Logan, Peyton and me...

Me: Looks like it is starting to rain again...
Logan: It's going to rain mommy because there are lots of clouds.
(At this point, I am thinking...no **** sherlock...)
He continues: The clouds have lots of moisture and then the moisture turns into rain.
Peyton: Yeah, the sun is hidin'.
Logan: When there are no clouds, it won't rain mommy.
Me: Are you sure? How do you know this?
Logan: Yes, I am sure. I just know mommy.

Clearly several of our local weathermen could take a lesson in preschool meteorology!

No comments: