Sunday, March 16, 2008

You scream, I scream, we all scream for...

ICE CREAM!!! So the weather has been beautiful and its time to start savoring those moments...I took the boys to Rite Aid for the ever so famous Thrifty's ice cream. I know that I am getting old, and more than ever do I feel it, but it is really bad when I start doing the...I remember when I was a kid stories...and Thrifty's ice cream just really takes me that route. I do remember Thrifty's ice cream being only $0.15 a scoop...now it's a whopping $1.19 a scoop! It still tastes just as good and it is still the best value for ice cream around here, especially compared to the Ben and Jerry's $3 a scoop, Baskin Robbins $2.29 a scoop and Cold Stone Creamery's $3.50 a creation. The best part about ice cream in our family is just how good the boys make it look. Yummy! And in case you are wondering...there are no pictures of me eating ice cream, because I didn't get one...




Mmmm! Mmmm! Good stuff!

Peyton debating on his plan of attack...how should I conquer my ice cream?