Friday, July 18, 2008

Circus

Just got back from taking the boys to Staples Center for the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. The name wasn't always that long right? they combined two circus' a few years ago right? We went with our friends Brad and Nancy and their two daughters Hailey and Courtney who are about the same ages as Logan and Peyton.

I don't think I have been to a Circus since I was 8 or 9 years old. I must say it was a good show, thoroughly entertained. Of course anytime I see elephants drop 40 lbs. of dookie all over the floor and piss like a Moen shower head I am going to feel like I got my money's worth. I tried to contain myself during those moments. I wanted to make sure Logan and Peyton were aware, yet I did not want that to be their favorite moment. Luckily the 4 then 5 then 7 motorcycles in the sphere outranks the elephant bombs.

Don't worry, I have a video I took of the activity, it will be posted once I condense the size. I am sure everyone that reads this is very excited about this. I will say it was quite impressive, even Joie thought it was funny that a guy was trying to catch the gigantic brown snowball sized #2 on his shovel.

At any rate, enough disgusting talk. I am going to relax. Anyone want some meatloaf?

No comments: